“My greatest challenge has been to change the mindset of people. Mindsets play strange tricks on us. We see things the way our minds have instructed our eyes to see.” –Muhammad Yunus, Nobel Peace Prize winner and Entrepreneur
Achieve success with your startup by transforming your mindset!
Every startup founder is in a relentless pursuit to grow their business. We usually do this using external methods. We might try out new marketing tactics or sales strategies. All of these external measures can make a tremendous difference for your startup. But we often forget about internal factors, such as beliefs, attitudes, opinions, or thinking habits, which have a massive impact on our success. In fact, these internal factors are instrumental in determining the success of your startup. Most of us don’t realize that what’s holding us back from success aren’t our strategies and plans, or how ‘smart’ we are – it’s our way of thinking. Our subconscious, limiting mindset is derailing our progress. However, there are specific tactics you can use to reframe your thinking. By consciously working to develop your traits and characteristics, you can overcome many challenges that come your way. And you’ll see better results when you approach obstacles with a growth mindset. But how do you start on the right path to transform your mindset?
This masterclass can help you to achieve that critical shift from limiting to entrepreneurial mindset and leap ahead towards your goals. By the time you finish this masterclass, you will be able to:
- Define and adopt a mindset for growth and success which will allow you to unlock your untapped potential
- Dispel limiting beliefs that you learned from school, work, or other negative experiences that are holding you back from achieving greater success and happiness
- Identify and apply entrepreneurial mindsets and key ways of thinking that will enable you to do what you really want to do in your professional or personal life
- Create a plan to further develop your mindset, so that you can watch your startup expand to new levels that you hadn’t previously thought possible.
Here’s what you will receive with this ncubate.io masterclass to continue your practice:
Masterclass presentation slides
- Course Book (45 pages) – shift your mindset from limiting to growth-oriented
- Workbook (18 pages) – use alongside the Course Book
- Fixed vs. Growth Mindset Assessment Spreadsheet – assess your current mindset, so that you can see where your stand now and what you need to work on
- Checklist (7 pages) – outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for you to remember what you learned
ncubate.io is a cloud-based e-learning and community platform that offers startups all of the essential resources by combining comprehensive multi-media courses with expert interviews, a mentor network and a vibrant online community of like-minded founders for peer-to-peer support.